Loves Life

Hello world, been disappear for a long time... due to my busy life. But I loves it and cherish it very much.
I has been thinking... what I had been doing for the last 6 months in my life recently? Wondering is that useful & meaningful for my life.

1 - Take up a part time course (sales & marketing)
2 - still working hard on my driving (failed on the 1st tp... sob)
3 - makes & met alot new friends
4 - been talking/communicate & accompany my mom whenever I'm free (staying at home to help her on one of the weekend. I found that I can save some money)
5 - learning alot new stuff... still trying to learn cycling, swimming and some cooking.
6 - already planned my future what I gonna to do... definitely not a house wife or search for a boyfriend! haha...

All of above is the things I had been doing the past 6 months... I feel there is still got things need to be improve. I will try my best to improve myself. Because I do believe in miracles. No doubt, the hopes I wish for miracles is no longer regards about my past anymore. I want to admit that I'm already move on. In my heart there will be new person (not bf) in my life... I will wish for miracles. =)
Recently, I has been chasing the new season of 'The Vampire Diaries 2'. Oh my god! The story is damn nice & getting more and more interesting!!
What a car plate number!! 369... lolx
What kind of 5C you are looking for?
- cash,car,condo,credit card, career
or
- care,concern, communicate, cherish,compassion

xoxo, with love melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops