Nakajima Suisan Grilled Fish

Good Evening, Everyone! I just bought a pair of movie ticket to catch 'Captain America 2' coming this Thursday! Hope it will be a nice show. Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to catch 'Amazing Spider Man 2' as soon as it on show.
Dressed in my new lace princess sleeve in pink top from far east plaza and matched with my newly bought necklace from hollyhoque and light denim short from miss selfridge. I'm really in love with my hair color... the next color should be red? It seem like red hair is very popular now!
Taking bus heading to town!
Dinner with my sister and Wy at Nakajima Suisan Grilled Fish, #B2-01-1, Takashimaya Food Hall (391A Orchard Rd)
Teriyaki salmon
Must try! Butter gill fish
Yummy Miso soup
tofu
The Salad
Oliver also having dinner with us happily!
sitting at the cute baby chair.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bought a new top and a new necklace from Hollyhoque. Sweetest Of The Bunch Charm Necklace and Refined By Me Eyelet Top in black.
This cute boy is going to turn to 1 year old in 2 months. I had started to plan for his 1st year old birthday party! Cake and yummy buffet. What should I buy for him? Any interesting toy for a baby boy? Is so happy to see him grow each day.
Just a simple day, at home... having fun playing with his many many toys. 
Counting down... 3.5 days to go...! Till then...
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops