My Shopping Loots and Gift!

Hi All. I'm here to blog again. I went shopping again yesterday... :D
In my new dress, bought from Love Bonito. 
Received a gift from hubby! My favorite snack chocolate! Thanks hubby!
Bought a ear piece for hubby and a high waist denim short. 
Bought limited edition biore oil cleansing and cache cache cream lace top and white denim short.
Received a birthday present from my sis! Green tea skin care product from Korean. Thanks mei mei for the gift! She is so thoughtful as knowing that I had very dry skin recently and in need of skin care product to prevent and protect my skin from being dry.
End my post with cute baby photo.... 
It's bathing time!
Baby Oliver is always looking forward to take bath...
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops