New Hair Color for 2014

Good Evening Everyone! I went Artica Hair Studio for new color. New Year, New Color for 2014.
I love this hair color very much (golden brown)!
My very first hong bao from my mother-in-law and her friend! I'm wearing See You Swoon 2 piece Romper bought from hollyqoue.
me and my hubby on chinese new year 2014, day 2.
baby Oliver and my sister
me and my sister
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went east coast park, hawker center for dinner with doll and her boyfriend. Wearing this The Next Door Girl Jumper in light denim from Hollyhoque.
Yummy dinner!
Having very late lunch at 3.30pm at crawford road coffee shop. The popular western food stall, Happy Chef. Fish and chip. A very busy day at work today! (Counting down... 7 days to go to get off from working at North Bridge Road Hotel)
Till then.... XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops