Shiseido Singapore Xmas Contest

Hello All! I was like a few month never came into my blog. I was too busy! Anyway, I'm back again! And shall blog more often from now.
Yeah! I had won a contest on instragram! Thanks to Shiseido Singapore for choosing me as 1 of the winner on #shiseidosgxmas contest. I'm really loving the newly launched ibuki range skin care product! This is my very first time of winning a contest! haha!
As all my friends knew I love shiseido product very much. And I'm proud of my skin.
Received a christmas gift from my sales manager, G. Thank you very much! I wear it like everyday. hehe.
Bought a pair of new flat shoes at D and C. I love the design.
Bought this new lace pink top at far east plaza! So sweet! My favorite top now. haha.
End this post with a picture of me and my hubby! Thanks for making a happiness women! :D
Till then... XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops