Our 1st Year Anniversary!

On 15th December, is me and hubby 1st year anniversary. So he bought me to my favorite BBQ restaurant, Yakiniku Yazawa.
On the bus to the restaurant. Found that my necklace was broken... maybe is time to get a new necklace! haha. An excuse for shopping!
I'm here again! We reached early at 7pm, but our reservation was make at 7:30pm. So we have to wait for our turn. And We took picture while waiting.
 Finally we are having our dinner. My favorite BBQ restaurant at all time!


The total bill was $173. But we felt worth it! And we was so full after the dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------
Cooking is part of the motherhood job. So today is my first time cooking. I cooked porridge of course.
Nanny had bought us some fish cube and vegetables. So I decided to cooked them off before they got rotten. And this was the real reason why I'm cooking... hehe!
Oliver looked so enjoyed eating the porridge! haha!
Christmas is coming! I had bought a jacket for myself at Jrunway, to keep myself warm for this wet season.
And I went for gelish manicure to get myself ready for Christmas holiday. Now I'm all ready for the Christmas!

In case I will be busy on Christmas day and have no time for blogging, I'm here wishing for everyone first in advance...
Merry Christmas!
till then... XoXo, Melody with Love ❤
Good Night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops