First Family Photo

Good Morning! I woke up early in the morning today... to feed Oliver milk so that he can went back to his sleep while I got no more feelings for my sleep. And 'tada'... I'm here to blog this post. 
Reading back to my past blog post... and now I'm blogging about my parenthood with my husband! In the future, I will be blogging post with our new house in punggol! And then our new car (maybe new car will come first, planning to get one new year.)!! I'm so looking forward!
He really love daddy's massage skill...
Oliver bathing photo again... His after bath face is so adorable!
Finally again and again... haha. My long long waited family photo with Oliver! In the picture, Oliver is about 6 months plus... you can see how long I had waited for this family photo. I was thought I might needed to wait till Chinese new year. I hope till then, we could take a better picture of us!
Oliver first bite on baby snack aka banana favor biscuit. Neinz baby snack, bought by Oliver god mum. haha. His is so lucky that he got so many people loves him!
Oliver is a big baby now... his is going to 7 months old. I miss when his was a new born baby... right hand side picture is taken when his is only 5 days old. Sigh!! I should really have take more picture of Oliver when his is a new born baby.
 
Ending this post by a quote...
 
- You don't really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely. -

XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops