A Happiness Women

I'm really a women filled with Love around me! I got most of the things I wanted in life. Although, I'm not a rich women but at least things that money can't have it, and I got it. Those things that I want and I'm still waiting for a chance to get it, which only money can have... are not really that important to me.
I got a man who love me, true to me and we have a cute baby together. Those other things, let it be slowly and wait for them to be come true. But FIRST is to save my 10k!!! haha. Then 20k.... and then 30k and then 50k!! wahaha!!
Husband bought me to Marina Bay Sands, Todai Buffet restaurant on my birthday. We meet up after our work.
Marina Bay Sands, Todai International buffet restaurant. The Bill on that Monday was S$58++ per pax. Ok, I have to say this: to me, I think 'Todai' is much more better then Buffet Town, Raffle city shopping centre.
Christmas came early this year for me! hehe.
Finally a picture of me and my husband! haha. our first couple photo after I delivered cute Oliver.
my sweet hubby bought Ritz durian pie for me. Never know he so observe about me. He knew I was never get to eat enough of durian pie after his brother bought some durian pie, on someday ago.

Although, my birthday was celebrated it simple, but I spent the day happily. We will save the money, and plan to go on a big holiday on next year.

- The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest. -

Till then... XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops