Motherhood Part 2

Recently I found my skin is so dry. I think it might due to the wet weather of now a day? Or due to the stress? It's never been easy to be a working mum. I lost a lot of my freedom. And the time for myself. But is really worth it. Because my baby is very cute!!
There is nothing wrong for a women or a girl who say 'I love myself'.
Daddy is playing with the boy! Look like they're having a fun time!
Oliver is playing with his milk bottle again... I think he got problem with the milk bottle...
sleeping like a angel... this is what a baby do for most of the time in a day. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you didn't know, north bridge road, kampong glam is surrounded by a lot of good food, yummy food! When I say this, it mean some of the food you will need to queue up before you can taste it.
Lunch time having hokkien mee with prawn at hong lim hawker center. (oh, Please note hong lim hawker is not at north bridge)
tea break aka tea time at Dong po colonial cafe. Location: 56 kandahar street. The cake is super nice. 100% hand made.
my knowledge of opera system and wish net system... hehe!
- The worst part of life is waiting. The best part of life is having someone worth waiting for. -

Till then...
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops