Follow Me on Dayre!

Hi Everyone! Finally here come another weekends! I had been 1 week never get to wear contact lenses since I get eyes infection on last week. I really miss all my colorful lenses! Hope my eyes will get recover soon.
my outfit of the day again. Am wearing light blue legging bought from my Taiwan trip and blue top from The Tinsel Rack, one of my favorite blog shop. :)

Took photo with Oliver again. Still don't have the chance to take photo with my husband since then...
The next 'IN' application in mobile phone right now, 'Dayre'! Please follow me on dayre. I'm very much appreciate for those who love to read my blog. Thank you very much for the support!
My husband bought a racer car walker for Oliver. Although Oliver is only 6 months plus but we decided to let him sit first as a chair. 2-in-1 Red racer car walk bought it online from baby kingdom.

Received a gift from Oliver God mama... Baby Banana snack. Look yummy! For 6 months and above. But Oliver still can't eat yet... But hope soon.
Went to my cousin baby girl first month shower party. Lucky that I get a chance to take a few photos of the baby girl.


Found that my husband actually is better than me when taking care of Oliver. Look the way he help to bath Oliver... Well done daddy! I'm enjoying parenthood with you. Let's learn together about parenthood. We must help each other OK? ha ha.
After bath photo... one of my favorite photo. Full of expression just in a few mins.
he is starting to learn crawling and climbing le... that's my boy! :D

- Maybe I'm too late to be your first. But right now, I'm preparing myself to be your last. -
till then...
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops