Macherie

Hi, Good Morning! Finally here come another weekends. The November of 2013.
I started to try out this Macherie hair shampoo which I bought it cheap at NT$289 only. I know this macherie hair product has been very popular for awhile already. As even I was shopping around watsons store, a lady asked me if I saw marcherie product place it at where (as like if I'm a watsons staff)? I wanted to get one at watsons Singapore but it was too expensive... but since I had bought 1 in Taiwan and it smells so nice!! I decided to continue my support to this marcherie shampoo!
Shopping around watsons store. They're having big sales on last Wednesday! But I only manage to bought this few items only... I spent less then $40 that day.
Bought the new transparent jewel necklace from Taiwan night market.
Bought this cute baby dress from Taiwan night market again for Oliver. Hope he like it... anyway, I guess he also don't what it is?
Finally, I get to try out this ice-cream! I saw this ice-cream when I was watching drama.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baby Oliver, 6 months old. I loves to capture every moment of his growing up processing like all others mother do. I suddenly found that I have long time never took picture with my hubby le... Ops! I love my hubby too. It just that our life has been busy filling up with our baby Oliver.

~  To start each day with a grateful heart. Good Day to Everyone! ~

XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops