Swimming Day for Oliver

Good Day, Everyone. How is the weekends? I had spend my last Saturday with my hubby and Oliver. Bring him to baby spa for a swim.
my outfit of the day. Blue floral dress from Lara J. And wearing light make up on that day.
 Trying new apps on my phone. And i like it!
At baby spa. I actually prefer changi city point mall, baby spa, because of less crowd.
his is getting more relax while swimming in the big pool. and also with a lot of expression in the swimming pool. I want to train him to be a sporty boy just like is daddy. :)
bought this mint color hand bag from Taiwan, Taipei at NT$750. This lovely bag is one of my favorite bag now. I love the mint color!
Shopping around with Mr Oliver...
Having lunch at Ootoya, changi city point mall, with hubby.
We end our Saturday at home... And Oliver enjoy playing with his new toy that bought from his god mum and god pa. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Throw back from my Taiwan trip...
All nice and yummy food can be only found in Taiwan, Taipei... 
Till then...
XoXo, Melody With Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops