To Win 6 Months Supply Dumex Mamil Gold

Hi All, Today is the day that I has been working with Hotel Clover for 1 year (already)! Finally, I got a stable job! This month 'November', is my birthday month! On 25th November, I'm going to reach my first 30's! Oh no.... I feel so old! man!
At least I have fulfill most of my wish for this year. Before 30's, I had done all this which I wished for:
1) stable career -fulfill
2) got married to the man I love - fulfill
3) got a flat -completed
4) got a son -completed
5) went to Taiwan -completed
6) finally, finally... I saved some money!! Yeah! It was not easy for me Ok! This wish I had been wishing for a few years le! Coming 2014, I going aim to save 10k in a year!? haha. OK, I am serious! No joke! 10K.

For My 2014 New Year Resolution, (OMG! I have start planning already! haha.)
1) Work Hard and get pay increment
2) Go to Philippines, Boracay for Holiday
3) Want to be more pretty and pretty and healthy
4) complete my study (which is my last year resolution)
5) of cause to save 10K

Well, I guess that's all my 2014 new year resolution. What is yours? Should start planning now. :) 

Hotel Clover 769 North Bridge Road
I really love the courtyard. It's so beautiful! Do drop by at Hotel Clover. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To Win A 6 Months supply of Dumex Mamil Gold?
They choose l ucky fan every week with 6-month supply of Dumex Mamil Gold PreciNutri products (Terms and Conditions apply)! All you have to do is simply click on this link: http://bit.ly/Win6MonthsDumexProducts to participating. 
Don't forget to like they're Facebook page too!
 ~ When life has got you down and you can't take any more, you can always go to McDonald and buy a Happy Meal. ~
Happy Halloween To Everyone!
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops