Bangkok Vacation 2013, Part 2

Day 3, Ayutthaya City Part 1

We wake up very early on that day to catch our van to Ayutthaya city. We bought this package on day 1 once we reached our hotel. The journey to ayutthaya city was long... about 2 hours by driving. 
We took a lot of photo...
early in the morning this chicken is already on duty to do his job... haha.
The story of ayutthaya city and the king.
saw this calf peeping... and hubby go disturb him.

The weather is very hot on that day. Top view is beautiful!
 Heading down... see the step, look scary?
the chicken god?
the statue of the ayutthaya king
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm very looking forward to my leave again on next Friday, 1st November 2013 (1 week). This is my last few day of my annual leave for this year, I used up to taking care of my baby. I going to stay at home for the whole day and stick to him! Our bonding time! And will take a lot of video and photo of him and with him. I shall taste the feeling of being a full time mother...
 
Till then, will be post again for our trip to another part of ayutthaya city. To be continue on Bangkok vacation 2013, part 3.
XoXo, with Love Melody ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops