We Love Baby Oliver

Hi All! Today is Monday, for very I am having Monday blues now. And I am just came back from my Taiwan trip last Thursday only. So I am totally got no mood at work today. To end my Monday blues, I needed to blog a post here and get back to continue to watch 'Castle', season 6 online... hehe. Ops... but today post is not about my Taiwan trip yet. But I surely would like to blog it soon as I wanted to share my very wonderful trip at Taiwan with my girlfriends! Stay on! haha!

Oliver 變得好愛笑、好愛說話、流好多口水,也應該變得更愛的阿把阿木,以及更愛這個花花世界。
He grow up so fast, and his is going to 6 months old in the next two weeks.
Hi Hi!! I'm wearing my new dress (from VainGloriousYou) and my new necklace that bought I from my Taiwan trip!
Yes! I just color my hair only!
my baby boy look so much like his daddy in these two picture! Don't you agree?
 till then... 
 
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops