Prepare For The New Year

My fringe and hair is growing long... it's time to go to salon but... 'Should I or shouldn't I keep long hair?' hmm.... And New year is getting near... have to start planning now!
 Heading out to town. And dress up myself with a new dress. Which, I bought it online at Love Bonito last year. haha. now then wear it finally. Match it with my new black belt bought from L'zzie. I remember I still have a few dress which I bought it and haven't wear it yet. Well, that's is what a shopping queen does right? ops! 
OK. let's head to plaza sing and start shopping!
Match it with my new pink bag that I bought it at Taiwan. Too bad that Singapore didn't bring in the brand of the bag here.
Had dinner at Plaza Sing, Hifumi Japanese restaurant.
took a lot of picture of Oliver in bus while we heading to Orchard... Happy 7th months Oliver! His is now weighted 8.2kg. Last Month is 7.7kg.
bought a new planner handbook for 2014 and a new flowers ring from 'Jrunway'.
bought a red checked shirt for Oliver at 'mother care'. For coming Chinese New Year. Daddy and Son wears. Can't wait to see them wearing it together! Vincent's red checked shirt is from last year... A Birthday gift from his best friend, R.
Bought some skin care product at shiseido counter. Trying out the new launch skin care products from shiseido, ibuki.
bought eyes drop for my eyes infection.
bought canmake new color, cheek blushes.
bought contact lens again... trying out this Encore Color lens. 1 pair at S$16 (one month), Which I found it cheap.

- 爱过,心痛过,心碎后,才学会伪装. -

till then... XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops