Dinner At Miam Miam

Good Evening, Everyone! Finally it's TGIF! I meet up my hubby at bugis junction after our work to have dinner at miam mian cafe. I always wanted to try out this restaurant as I always see a lot of people queuing when I walk by. I get to know this restaurant through radio 98.7fm
miam mian spaghetti
Seafood tomato cream spaghetti
Must try for dessert - Chocolate Molleaux
Must try for drink if you love green tea - Matcha hot chocolate
After our yummy dinner, we went for our 1 night free trial stay at Hotel Clover The Arts. It is a beautiful hotel with total of 44 rooms. We had a great stay!
I really miss my baby Oliver! See you soon on tomorrow, my baby boy!
Burger face. So cute! 
It is so not easy to take a picture with this active boy. My cute little boyfriend.
Got to continue to watch my favorite drama 'The Vampire Diaries' now... Can't wait for the next episode. What will happens to Elena and Katrine? 

Happy Weekends to Everyone!

Till then.... XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops