Dinner at Itacho Sushi

Good Evening People. Sunday is like a family day. I always wake up early on Sunday as Oliver wake up early in the morning to start his cute day. hehe!
Dressed up myself to start a new day. I bought a pink flower hair band at $2 from lollipop.com and wearing a new color lip stick from bobbi brown. And also wearing a new color lens too.
Breakfast at MacDonald, bedok reservoir with Oliver and hubby.
Oliver has full of expression while waiting for his breakfast to be serve... haha. His is just too cute! Actually he make a lot of noise at the restaurant too.... :X By the way, Oliver is 11 months old! 1 more month to his 1st birthday!
Meet hubby for dinner at Itacho Sushi, at Bugis Junction, basement 1 after work.
Selfie with my handsome man while waiting for our dinner to be serve.
I have a cute baby and a man who love me all... I really love my life!
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops