Daddy Birthday 2014!

Good Evening People! It's my daddy 71th old birthday! We celebrate this day for him at Ban Leong Wah Hoe Seafood restaurant at 122 Casuarina Road, Singapore 579510. Recommended by my sister.
I dolled up myself before heading out. I really love my hair color... although is like too gold.
Finally a Loh's family photo before heading out.
Ban Leong Wah Hoe Seafood
Yummy seafood at the restaurant. All foods that we ordered is very yummy and awesome to me! Must try this restaurant!
A family photo with my dad, my mummy, my sister and her boyfriend 'WY'. And also my hubby. We plan to gather again on coming mother's day in may 2014. :)
Went shopping at super market with Oliver... He looks so serious in this picture! (photo taken by nanny's daughter.)
Trying to put Oliver to sleep. haha.
Good Night with baby Oliver!
- Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky to have you -
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops