A Day With Oliver

Good Evening People! It seem like I has been blogging a lot recently. I'm also been updating my dayre daily. I hope to get more followers on my dayre and instagram!
Wearing my new dress to work! Bought this orange dress from a blog shop.
Drinking a hot milk tea on a raining day morning makes me feel more comfortable at work.
Indeed, a very busy day at work again today... sigh!
The floor plan for our new home. I had already started to plan on the design and furniture of my new house. *feel so excited*
Dressing up and preparing to heading out. My outfit of the day.
Waiting for the bus... Oliver looks so happy to go out. 
We had our breakfast at MacDonald again. He always look so cute on the baby chair!
Oliver is biting the table. OMG! His is so funny! I don't know if I should laugh or angry to his wired behavior...!
Oliver is resting on me, after a day at the shopping mall. I love this cute feeling between us! I guess when he has grow up, I won't have this moment with him anymore...
Oliver birthday is coming! We had planned to celebrate his birthday on 3rd May 2014. Now searching for buffet quotation and his birthday cake. And also planning to buy party decoration by this week. I'm so looking forward to May!
I shall go back to continue on my drama 'The Vampire dairies'. Caroline and Stephan. I'm in love with they're simple love story that started with friendship and best friend.
End this post with my selfie... Good Night People.
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops