Swimming Day for Oliver (2)

Good Morning People! Decided to bring Oliver out for a  swim yesterday.
Dressed up myself, and have a little Selfie time... before heading out. Love this hair band that I bought from lollipop.com
Someone is touching my breast... While I wanted to selfie with him... Zzz...
While we are waiting for the train... Oliver give us funny looks again. His is looking and staring at the big fan at the mrt station platform. And smiling at it.
At baby spa for Oliver to swim. He looks so scare in the water. But the scare look is cute... ops! haha.
Bought twelve cupcakes home.
Lunch at north bridge road hawker center, beef noodle.
Having dinner at Poulet, bugis + I love the mushroom soup! It's tasty milky and creamy.

Is time to touch up my hair color. Booked an appointment with my favorite hair stylish, Terry from artica hair studio for hair color. Should I stay with my current hair color or try for a new color? Was thinking of red color. Nowadays, red hair seem very popular!

- There may be a million things to smile about, but you're definitely my favorite one. -

Happy weekend to Everyone!
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops