Dinner at Sakura Nana Thai Seafood Restaurant

Hello, Good Evening People. I had been saving money for this few months to hit my 10k target by this year. I only go to work and be home after work. This would helped me saved a lot of money. haha.
Dolled up myself to work today.
This year valentine day. Me and hubby celebrate it at The Bar and Billiard Room, 1F, raffles hotel, 1 Beach Road. (my outfit of valentine day, pink dress is from hollyhoque)
 The service is good. I think I will come back again because of they're professional service and the awesome buffet.
Went Far East Plaza shopping after work with hubby...
went Sakura Nana Thai Seafood Restaurant for dinner with hubby at Far East Plaza,#04-22, 14 scotts road, Singapore 228213. The foods is delicious!
Having late lunch at Victory Restaurant
Finally bought ViVi magazine after getting my pay for this month! This magazine cost me S$9. The Zara perfume is a gift from my sister. :)
fetching Oliver from nanny's house after work. Finally can play with him again...
I love it when Oliver wearing yellow clothing... because yellow looks good on him! Like a sunshine sunny boy. 
Oliver finally can walk and stand. At 11 months old. GOOD JOB! That's my boy! :D
Time to rest. Good Night World! And tomorrow finally is TGIF!

- Love is what you've been through with somebody. -
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops