Seoul Yummy

Good Evening, people! 
I has been thinking of buying a tablet. But still deciding which brand to get... samsung tab 3 or mini ipad? I always feel that one day 24 hours is not enough for me to use. I have so many things I wanted to do. Time is really precious to me. So if I have a tablet, I can blog, I can play games and watch movie or drama online anytime when I'm free.
Vinc best buddy, Ray and Kris is going to get married end of next month. Thinking back then Vinc get married to me by the age of 27. To my point of view, is a bit young. What is the best age to get married (for nowadays)? To me best age to get married is after 30's. However, age doesn't really a matter if the feeling and the person is right.
Oliver wake up and look so darling face.
Dolled up myself and prepare to head out to bugis.
Me and Vinc. hehe. A picture before we heading out.
Took a few photo with Oliver, his is so cute!
Having dinner at Seoul Yummy, Bugis +
1 more week to Oliver 1st Birthday party! Oliver always look so cute! Aw!!
Been watching Korea drama 'My Love from the Star'. As I saw a few good reviews from online about this drama. The main actor Kim Soo Hyun very handsome! Gonna to go back and catch the drama now! Till then...

-Your smile makes me smile.-
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops