It's a Sunday

Good Evening my readers.
Singapore is a high expenses for living in this country. Recently my husband has been browsing all those investment online. I don't trust those online investing at all. As all of ours money is hard earn. We need to use it wisely. 
My question is... is online investment can be trust? 
If there is a really need I would rather put my money to those popular big bank like ocbc or uob. 
I have this thinking of renting our 1 extra room to earn some money in the future after we get our 4 rooms HDB flat. But I don't want to staying with other people. I want to stay privately only with my hubby and my son. However, if there is really a need I will consider to rent out this extra room for extra income.

Heard from my mum that this year government will give us S$500 again for GST return. I will put this money to my bank. Looking forward to received this money soon. :)
Dolled up myself and heading out soon!
bought this top at Far East Plaza, at S$49.90 (above picture is taken by my samsung camera.)
Sunday at home with Oliver... And vinc is still lying on bed, because it is Sunday!
Lunch at Golden Mile Food Centre on 505 Beach Road. Golden Mile Special Yong Tau Foo, #B1-44. Very GOOD!
Having breakfast at hotel clover
Have dinner with hubby at Bedok central hawker, fried wanton mee at S$2.50 per bowl
Bought some decoration for Oliver's 1st birthday party. Still haven't decide his birthday cake yet.
Nanny send this picture to us. It's time to sleep. Good Night, World!
- Love needs no proof, all it needs is a hand to hold in difficult times and the ability to make your loved one smile. -
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops