Happy 2011

Hello world. Its been months ever since I last blog. My life has been very busy but great. I enjoyed every moment. I learned love myself more and more... cherish every moment that's happens in my life. Even thought I still got alot of free time that I don't know where to use it.

My 2011 new year resolution:
-Earn more Money , work hard
-study hard , get car license
-save more Money
-go holiday with mummy
-makes more new friends, learn more new things (cycling!!), try more new things
-want to be more pretty?? lolx
Before heading out to work... my new bag!! haha.
enjoying my ice cream...
my favorite movie of the year 2010 'Eat, Pray, Love'
eating ice cream alone at '32 degree cafe'

cozy cafe...
Yummy! Chocolate is still my favorite after all.
Mummy birthday!
Make a wish... Make a Wish...
Mummy favorite fruits cake
I will be going a short get away trip with my mum soon...
Right Now, I need to prepare heading out to meet my friends for cycling at East coast park!! keke... I shall blog again tomorrow.

xoxo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops