No One's is Perfect

One day, I received a message...

him: don't give people the wrong impression, if u don't have intention to find one.

I'm really tired and sick of people gossiping about me. "I AM WHO I AM. If you can't accept me, just simply stop contacting me! Because I Won't change BECAUSE OF YOUR BIG MOUTH THAT LOVES TO TALK RUBBISH!!"

Sometime I really felt and think that my current working place is full of cunning colleagues that I really must beware of everything that I do and talk. How should I get close to them? I always wonder... If I can really do well in my job. I just don't know if I can work there for long... even through I really wish to? To be survive a not? Are you strong enough to survive in the social reality? I must be strong!

heading out to town to shopping with my friend.
blouse @ $10 at bugis street...

shopping time!
cheese waffles that sis bought for me from batam.. its damn nice!
bought some cloths
necklace at $5 each.
new shoe
bought some make up...
doing DIY hair dye at home
here is the result... I like it! ;)
heading out to town again to continue my shopping.
Dinner with friend — with V at Gourmet Dining Nakajima Suisan - Takashimaya.
his dinner.

mum's cooking
shopping loot's from super market... foods that can last me for 6 days at work!

PS: My Sister & her bf WY has decided to apply HDB at Tiong Bahru area le... I'm happy for them. I can hear the wedding bell already...haha.:D
Some Quote Picture to share...


XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops