A New Start wasnt a Good Start

After a Short break with my boyfriend......

This year 2007, me melody 24, has been met alot people in this year. Friends from maplestory.

We have meet alot time like some are guild outing , ktv, dinner and movies. Never thought I will still meeting people at my this ages. I wish I can remember them for life, cause some of them are really nice. I try to create a photo album and upload the picture of my new friends later. The year of 2007 are going to end soon, new year 2008 was going to Begin, I wish my 2008 will be a happy year to me. I will be learning alot things from this moment. Those things like driving licences and go upgrade my study. I taking my basic theory this month 19th, hope will pass. No no no.... is I will pass and I must pass it. ~~~ I also hope I can level my ice mage to 160 before year 2008 lolx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops