She Feel she was alone

Today i feel very Bored and tired. My feeling tell me that i need to be alone now cause too many things has been bothering me. Today was my good friend doris birthday. =) Sianz today zakum was down but looted item don't have my share. =x Cause not i using. When can my ice mage get lvl20 chain lightening skill. It was a very power skill that can be used in zakum. I also wish my priest can faster get a zakum helmet soon...... ROAR~~~~

Yesterday night i and xiang have a chat. I was actually thinking of giving up he to cat cause i really not in the mood in any relationship now. I really don't know why.... maybe my mind was still with someone? I think i was too greedy. Cat told he that she will wait for he even he was with me. I clearly know cat she will take care of he, So Since i cant do anythings for he now should i let he go?

I wanted to be happy but i am not happy. Those things that have happen to me really make me very unhappy. When i unhappy i started to eat ice-cream. I had been eating ice-cream since after he left me. He told me he like to eat ice-cream and wanted to eat Ben & Jerry ice-cream with me. I feel so lonely more and more lonely. Sometime can lonely till i feel very scare. But i know i got alot good friends around, so i actually not alone. And i got alot things waiting for me to be done it.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Good for people to know.

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops