The Christmas Is Coming

It been long time I never blog le…Cause I busy with work and training my bishop with Gene. Now maple is having double exp during school holiday period. Everyday 2pm to 4pm, Saturday and Sunday extra 2 hours 8pm to 10pm. My bishop now is lvl132 and Gene cross bowman lvl107. Currently we was training at ulu 2 and mong’s. Hopefully my bishop can lvl faster than can go fight horn tail boss and get necklace for her.

Last Saturday Me and Gene went ktv with my sister and William at Nee Ann poly. We just sing for only 3 hours at $60 only (10pm - 1am). We ordered a jug of coke ($16.30) and beer ($25). The song there quite new and this is the first time I can sing with Gene. There is a time we got go ktv with cabal mate but we didn’t sing together and Gene never sings much also.

8 more days to Christmas Eve and 9 more days to Christmas… Yeah!! I love Christmas… what should I buy for Gene as a Christmas gift? We had already plan to have dinner at billy bomber at Cathay cinema mall. We also watched four Christmas as our Christmas day movie... The show was about this couple they loved to enjoy freedom and they don't like to have commitment between each other and in they're life but they has to celebrate holiday with the four family (He Mom and boyfriend and his father and wife, her Mom and husband and her dad and wife) which they don't love to. but I wanted to rent some Christmas movie and watch with Gene... hee hee...

Four Christmas (2008)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops