Hello 2009

A mug that I was serve with water melon juice at Jack place, dinner with Gene on the new year eve.

A Picture I take When I just came back home rest (was in my room, on my bed) from my company dinner I suppose.

Taken at rain mama condo (in the lift). When we was meeting for bbq event.

Taken this at orchid country club when I and Gene on the way to dinner with mum, sister and wei yi.

That day was christmas eve and is very cold.

This Year christmas tree.

My Christmas eve dinner with mum, Gene, sister and wei yi.

Our drinks (billy bomber christmas dinner special)

Christmas dinner with Gene at Billy Bomber, we ordered 2 set of meals ($33.90 a set), it was deilcious. And the chicken wings was the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops