Today is 6 January 2009, first month for the year 2009, Hope this year will be better than the last one. Yesterday just get bonus from lady boss. $100 dollars more than last year and my pay have increase since April so together is $400 more! *in the happy mood* Yesterday after work I have went to bukit panjang plaza optical shop make a new spectacle with Gene. We both choose the same spectacles and same colours but too bad they say short of one for the red colour, so I have choose violet colour indeed.

A lot thing just happen when step into the year of 2009. Gene second brother got a girlfriend, my sister best friend Melisa getting married this year. I know Melisa since I was in primary school, because my sister and I are in the same primary school, Teck Whye Primary School.

Last Saturday Gene and I went to Thomson road, The Prata house for breakfast with Rain mama and her 2 sons (kc and wc), Darren (4letters), nigel and lingz. The roti prata was very crispy. When u bite the prata… u will feel…o…ei…shi. Haha. All the prata price are ok. Not only the roti prata are nice, the drinks there are also nice. I ordered a honey prata, mushroom with cheese prata and Teh Tarik. Gene ordered onion with eggs prata, pain prata and Teh Chino (tea with milk cream). After the breakfast rain mama sent us home with her car, actually I was sick that day.

Chinese New Year is also coming soon… everywhere you go you will hear some shop, radio station and even tv will play Chinese new year song. *getting into Chinese new year mood*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops