Doing House Work With Gene

A few photo I took before meeting Gene at BBDC, we going to bugis for shopping yesterday. I was late for the lesson due to taking all this photo below. LoL. Ok I know was my bad. haha. After the lesson we have out lunch at west mall shopping mall, burger king. After we finish our lunch we took train to bugis. I had buy alot cloths (2 tops each $10, blue jean belt $5, necklace $10, Sim 2 expansion 4 season $40 and a black jean $28), and Gene and I shared some money to buy twilight story book all 3 series (total $58++). We shop till 6.30pm+ than have our dinner at the food court. We took train home after the dinner.





Cai Sheng Ye big balloon at bugis street and the weather is hot, but happy shopping with Gene.

Tang Dian Wang shanghai restaurant

Just Come back from dinner with Gene Family. We went to this newly open restaurant at Bukit Panjang Plaza, Level 1, Tang Dian Wang. Chinese new year is around the corner so, this Afternoon I and Gene had doing cleaning up at my house. We mop floor, swap floor, mop table and change my bed sheet. We started at 3pm, finished cleaning at 5pm. Both of us feel very tried after the cleaning up but when we see the room and the floor are so clean and we both feel very happy. It like all the hard work and effort are worth it. After resting awhile we went Bukit Panjang plaza and have our dinner with Gene family (Gene mom and dad, little brother and his second brother and girlfriend). Finally I got the chance to see his second brother girlfriend. All the foods there (tang dian wang) are delicious, especially the black chicken soup. I was enjoy the dinner, after the dinner Gene sent me to Lrt station and I take the train home. Now I going to play Sim 2 le. Good night to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops