She Have Monday Blue

Early in the morning, while waiting for train to come about in 5 minutes time at chau chu kang station, I was listening to radio via phone. Think I must having Monday blue, I suddenly feel sad without any reason. Can feel the pain inside. Did anyone have this kind of emotion feeling? Feeling down without any reasons. Maybe I was a girl, they say girl get moody easily. To me I feel guy are get lonely easily.

Just chatting with Gene on msn, he told me his brother girl friend don’t seem like to admit his brother as her boyfriend in her blog (Gene brother already intro his family she was his girlfriend). I feel sad for Gene brother, cause I can see he got put in feeling in the relationship, the face show clearly when he mention about the girl while we having dinner with Gene family. I have read some of her post. In one of her post say she feel sad cause none of her relationship can last till new year. My thought was if you take relationship seriously people sure will treat you serious too. People got feeling and eye to see too. What you do is what you get.

It time to get my trip (gen ting) money changed. I was wondering how much should I change? $100 or $200? Recently I was watching drama show on the website
www.ppstream.com . A lot of movie and drama show (Hong Kong, Taiwan, china, USA) in this website, so I won’t feel bored these day le. Currently I was watching desperate house wife (American drama). My weekend was watching Hong Kong drama at Gene house.



Today after my work I will be meeting Gene for dinner and movie. We just booked seats at Cathay Cinema. We will be watching red cliff part 2, I have hear a lot good comment for this movie and since I have already watched the part 1 so I feel part 2 will be nice too. My sister can wait to watch it too. So I feel she already watch it since the movie is showing since 9 January.

The Story in this movie is part of "Romance of the Three Kingdom".



Red cliff Part 2 (2009)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops