Nobody Say It Was Easy

Today my mood wasn’t very good. I have used some of my working time to design and change sometime new in my blog. This blog name my melody, and writer is me melody. Everything I write in this blog is things that happen in my life. The post was short and broken English, not much picture and it was simple. But I want to keep some thing that I can see, remind me, my memories and no one can delete it. I never tell any of my friends and my family that I have this blog because I want to have some of my privates here. Only Gene knows it because this blog I have write a lot about he.

There are 2 things that I really get very tried of it. One is my job and one is my relationship. About my job, I know my boss are kind and take care of me but I really cant stand there is no paid leave /annual leave for us. Well my work place is very far away from my house. But due to my low education I think I should stop complaining about my job. My relationship is getting worse; I feel both of us are getting easy frustration and less patience toward to each other. My confident and patience is getting lower. Sometime I feel we will be better to be friend cause in some way we really don’t suit each other. We have different idea in some way and both of us are stubborn. If our relationship comes to the end I will take a vacation from relationship and my job too. I really need a rest of my mind. I have learn a lot from life, I met all kind of people too, good and bad. I really love Gene but I feel we just don’t suit each other. I will feel sad and pain if you are not the one for me. How should I keep you as my one? When my confident and patience are running low. You should know you are not the only one who will get hurt in this relationship. Every words and action are mean to me too. I know not just my words and action will hurt you but yours also will hurt. When I say “I love you” and it come from deep inside my heart, when I say “I want to be your wife” I really wish it will come true too.

No matter what I will still be strong and stay happy, after a very big mistake I do in my life, I get a chance to see myself so stupid and naive. After the big mistake I make, I have swear to myself no matter what I will stay happy (知足常乐). So I wont let it happen again in my life.

Nobody Say It Was Easy.

Copy, Cut and paste by me! It took me quite some time to edit it and to fix it on my blog header. So Credit by Meself! heehee...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops