Club at power house!

Yesterday night, I meet doll, her bf matt and Yong at vivo city for dinner. After dinner, we take some photo with the very big and tall Christmas tress. Yea! Christmas is coming very soon, and I m very looking forward to that day. Yes, of cause, me and bf had planned a party on the Christmas day. I hope everything will gone well. ;D

After then, we 4 went to power house party. Meet Christine and kelvin there too! I had alot fun there and drink quite alot! =x Enjoyed till 3am doll was totally drunk and need to go back home. So matt need bring her home and I was unable to share a cab with both of them. So Yong was kind enough to accompany me home. Thanks Yong! I was so damn tired, but I was enjoyed after all.

My birthday is coming soon! It's was on the next week!
till then... I confirm will celebrate it. keke...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops