SAD.

I has been feeling down, depressed and sad over last Saturday incident. I was supposed at phuket right now since last Saturday de... I missed the flight.....

bf was trying hard to help me forget what had happen last Saturday. I couldn't sleep well since that day. It was all my fault and yet bf still didn't put blame on me but still trying to make it up back for me. I has been crying for that whole morning. Take cab back to home with bf. Had rested the whole afternoon then went to bukit batok, dinner at a Malay coffee house( bf intro me this coffee shop). Take train to lot one, watched a movie '2012'. The movie was nice as I thought.

Sunday, cant really sleep in the night. Early in the noon, bf came over to my house... he bought lunch and some gift from his parents for me. I m so lucky that my bf parents seem so nice. I requested my bf to do facial mask (one of the gift from his parents from Korean) with me. lols. I wasn't has any mood to go out for walk and shopping. So we spent our time doing facial mask and watch some movie and drama 'the vampire dairy'.
Elena Gilbert, a beautiful high school girl torn between two vampire brothers (Stefan & Damon Salvatore). One is good and one is evil vampire. *I love this drama very much!*

Bf went home in the evening. So I read a story book 'new moon' that we bought last year. lols. Haven't been reading it since Chinese new year. The movie was coming out soon in 2 weeks time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops