The Office Lady

Hello My World. I had just started my new office job on this valentine day. I simply love this job. Dear All, must 'Jia You' for my newly office job k!! Thanks! haha.
Met bella on Valentine day for our single status celebration.:)I m happy that I still get flower from a guy friend on valentine day.;)Nice right?
Heading out to work from home.
New clothing for work
On my way to orchard the cathay & study for upcoming exams
planing for a new hair cut... Look at the price, its damn cheap for a hair cut and hair dry! The salon is near by at my place
3 little 'tic tac' sweety from my girl sweet bella.

The more you hide your feelings, the more they show. The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow.
XoXo,You Know You Love Me, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops