Lonely Valentine Day?

Valentine day is coming. This day reminded me that I m still single... I hope the valentine day can pass faster so I wont feel sad on that day. But I will be starting a new office job on that day, 14/2/2012. Haha. I deem that day will passes very fast to me maybe? heading out to meet Mr M and his friends which is js & wm.taken on bus 190 :) Heading out for a family dinner event on a Sundaysmall gift from Mr M :)bought a heart shape coin pouch for myself as a valentine day gift... haha.received a small valentine day gift from bestie doll. keke.

One of the best things in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and weaknesses and still loves you and wants to be a part of all the craziness.
XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops