Can you keep a secret

Secret that you cant keep for life?
drink hot milk before heading out...
heading to katong shopping mall & I m actually lost my way....zzzcycling outing 2012 :Dcycling outing 2010
waiting for our dinner after a day cycling...


my dinner!
isabel dinner
nich dinner
vivi magazine & lady stuffs
my new iphone case again...
a bag that my sis bought from her Bangkok holiday trip :)

This morning I learn a big secret from my sis bf again...
Yes, again. This is not the first from him. He always confess to me whatever rubbish thing/ wrong thing he did or do to my sis. Its make me remind of one of the person I know... her ex bf betrayed her. She forgive him again and again... until her heart dead and give up. This person was used to be my friend but now no more. She would never be my friend anymore. I don't want her anymore. But the story is not about me and her, is about my sis bf do the same thing to my sis. My heart was pain when my sis bf show me the message that my sis send to him. WHY? Why my sis? She just a simple girl... why he cant change for my sis? What she wants just a simple men who can loves her for life..
this ex-colleague of mine are actually a bitxx...!! Spotted that what she & her friend post in fb! She has been trying to sabotage me and bully most of our colleagues in the hotel.
gary send a nasty message to the new manager... good job done! haha.
-You Know that I may love you-
XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops