Finally I get to met you

I finally get to met this guy at the last day of 2011. He claim that he has met me before at his grandma funeral last year (2011) may. O.M.G! That was long ago! haha. Anyway, I was glad to know one more new friend. And I think you shall be my new target... Mr 'Mar'. keke.

:- Happy 2012 -:
It's 2012! My new year wish is.....?? I don't know what I want.... A boyfriend? nope. I think I want money... Its hard and stress having money problem. I think I should stay at home more! really....gift that I get from the guest... a lip stick and,

a coffee drink. so lovely.:)
my new colleague 'J', taken at k session!

Should I get over it in a slow painful way or just ignore about the bad feeling and get myself back to the game again? What are the break up rules? I don't think it was so hard for me to get over it. Am I really get over it already? Am I?
boring when working midnight shift....zzzz

When a Sagittarius women loves it, its deep and lasting.
XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops