Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Dragon Year To All
It's a new year day for Chinese. Have you make a wish already? Last year really happens alot of things. I wish this year will be a great year for me.
G7 sin ma seafood restaurant
my favorite steam fish!
oishii
playing with the crab arm... haha.

Valentine day is coming, and I m still single this year... I hope I wont feel lonely anymore for this year.:) Mr mar has been text-ed me from japan, well I guess he do miss me that's why he will text me? haha. I do hope that you will be mine one day, as I don't care whether you will be serious to me or if you are a playboy. I just crave for your attention boy! And I m not scare of the outcome. Jia you melody!! Pray for this year I can get a stable job where I can learn alot of experience and earn alot and save alot $$!!


I just bought a net book, it can accompany me whenever I m bored. I can lay on my bed and watch drama... blogging, tweet and online chat?
my lovely new net book @ $399. Thanks to Alex for accompany & helped me to install micro office for me.:)When you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings because it's the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.
You know You Love me, XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops