Our First Month Together

 Hello People. 
This morning, I was surprise by my bf V text : 
If I met you on tomorrow I would still give you my heart if you should say, "do you still love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part" HAPPY ONE MTH ANNIVERSARY! Muackz...! 
I m happy that he remember the day that we get together.:)

I m truly happy to be with V. He make me feel comfortable around him. I feel safe to chat anything with him. Do he feel the same with me? I want him to feel glad & proud to have me. I hope his is the right one for me. I think I have falls for him. I think I love him... 
Forever seem so far... and yet I wanted to believed just because of you.
Having late Dinner at Ice Edge Cafe... Yummy!
 Heading out to work on a Friday!


Weekends spending my time with V... He bought me a couple ring. He suggested to buy a couple since last week.
Shopping with V at Zara, Vivo City
Heading out to work this morning.But today I was so damn busy at work! sigh!!
best friend 最好的朋友 boy friend 男朋友 
baby's father 宝宝的爸爸 be forever 永远在一起 
XoXo, ♥ Melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops