To Believe in Love Again

Hello People, I had a chat with my bff doll last night. She say that I need to save money. She advice me to stay more at home instead of going out shopping. I shall do that from now onward. So I need a plan.



 Heading Out.... :D
 Happy me!!
 Breakfast before go work! :) Stay healthy always... ♥
 Say: 'I LOVE YOU' :)
I always dream that I can get married at the young age like 23-25. So when I was with Wang, I plan and dream to be his wife. Until all my hopes and dream were gone.
Can I believe in love again?
Can I believe in commitment again?
So I tell myself now that I will be a very attractive single women even in the age of 30's. If I want to give my heart away again... I will give to my Mr Right. No matter how long I have to wait... Mr 'V' are you the right one for me? 

 If I want a men in my life... I will be wanting the best! Jia you! Pretty girl rock!! 

Don't give up on love, because there is always someone who loves you. Even if it's not the person you were hoping for.
XoXo, ♥ Melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops