Shopping for Baby Stuff!

Hi! Good evening! It's Saturday and is my off day today! I just came back from mitju warehouse sales with my sister and doll. Me and my sister was lucky enough to reach home before it rain outside. Right now, I'm relaxing with putting my weekly mask on my face. :)
Before heading out... my outfit of the day!
The 'Big' breakfast made by my sister! Thank sis! Yummy!
Let's start shopping for shoes!! Crazy mitju shoes sales at scape! buy and buy... haha! My sister and doll so focus on the shopping for shoes....
Having ice-cream on a hot weather is great!
Went JB with friends on a Saturday, shop for baby stuffs... and I really bought a lot! But still, I still felt is not enough for my baby...
Had dinner at 3 petrol station (JB), lok lok! my first time eating lok lok! great experience!
received a free CD from abbott by post, it's a classical tunes cd. I listen to it when at work (oops! haha!) and at home at times... I felt very relaxing while listen to these classical tunes. :) I feel my baby love it too!
Having dinner with vinc at NYDC, Bugis, on a Friday evening after my work. :)

My due date is getting near!! I started to feel nervous about the birth. I started to worry about the contraction pain and injection!! How? How? How? :(

Baby, Mummy still looking forward to meet you no matter what! I know your daddy also feel the same way with me too. I love you very much! 
Till then, XoXo, Melody with Love ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops