Lunch at Koh Nangkam

Hi. Good morning Tuesday! Good news from my company, they has confirm to transfer me to hotel reservation department (office hours) starting on 1st April 2013. The 4 months of maternity leave confirm can claim from the company. *yeah!! happy!!
Heading out to meet friends on a hot Saturday... :)
29 weeks of pregnancy... my bump bump tummy is so cute!! haha!!
relaxing at home with hubby before heading out.
Went for a Thai restaurant near by the hotel for my lunch break yesterday.
The yummy 'Thai seafood fried rice'! Nice!
Mango sticky rice, always my Thai food favourite dessert.
Thai green milk tea.
Koh Nangkam - Thai Muslim restaurant, 743 North Bridge Road, Singapore 198711
got a free thumb drive from the company.
colleague buy me a cake for welcome me to join the company. :)
Always miss the last bus of night rider on the weekends!! :(
- The purpose of relationship is not to have someone who might complete you, but to have someone who might share your incompleteness. -
XoXo, Melody With Love ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops