Levi's Couple Watch

Hi People. I have received a good news from my hr manager that I will be transfer to office and work as a reservations assistant in next month, march. I was so happy to hear this news from him! I'm really wanted to thanks to my hr manager to help me to arrange this position for me, and also give me this opportunity. I hope it will be very soon. As I can have a regular fix time to rest and to sleep at the night time. 
heading out to buy present for him. I still owe him a valentine day gift. :)
My lovely cute bear from him...
A close look of the card from him.
I bought a Levi's watch for him as valentine day gift. I like the watch too and so I bought 1 for myself. couple watch! heehee...
Had dinner with hubby at 126 (搵到食) 'dim sum', 126 sims ave, geylang. Felt hungry when I post these picture... Shall go back again soon! haha. Till then...
 
- Don't search the most beautiful person in the world, search the person who makes your world most beautiful. -
XoXo, Melody with Love ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops