Fruit Paradise

Good day! One of the Friday, after my work, I meet up with Vin for dinner and shopping. We had our dinner at Plaza Singapura, Fruit Paradise, #04-01.
The fruit tart are really good! Must try it! :)
Bought a pair of shoe for myself from the shopping... look cute right? haha.
Received my purchase from Qoo10 (Gmarket) just right before the Valentine day! :)
my mum bought a lot of baby stuff for my baby boy! All the stuff for baby are so cute!! Thanks mum!
I had handed in my resignation letter today. I do feel emptiness without working but still looking forward to my big rest day till I give birth. "jia you"! Till then...
 
- Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you know they are there. -
XoXo, Melody with Love ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops