CNY's, China Town!

Hello February! The Chinese new year is getting near, in just 1 week time...! Have you all get prepared? Vincent and me decided to go china town for a walk and shop for pineapple tart (黄梨酥). I love to eat pineapple tart! Especially on Chinese new year period. What about you?

doll up myself and head to china town

getting prepare and I'm already in Chinese new year mood...!

It's been long time I never came to china town for Chinese new year (period) after a few years ago.... finally I got the chance to came here again at this year... The china town is full of festival mood! The lighting and the crowds...

Taking a break from the shopping. Having dessert at this store.

goody that bought from china town.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had dinner at Ramen Champion, bugis +, 201 Victoria Street, #04-10
 
- Love is willing to look past the past, look toward the future, and live in the present. -
XoXo, Melody with ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops