Chinese New Year 2013

Happy Chinese New Year to Everyone. I got to work on Chinese new year day 1. But I'm off on the new year day 2. I meeting up with my hubby to pay a visit to our good friends and they're new born cute daughter! Our god daughter! On the new year day 2...
doll up myself before heading off from my house...
I love my purple dress... sweet sweet!
Two photo of me, myself, when I was a little cute baby...haha. Wonder my cute little baby boy will look like me when I was a baby? :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had our dinner at Crystal Jade Kitchen.
One sunny Sunday, I meet my hubby for my friend fion wedding lunch.
Tomorrow is Valentine day! How do you guys going to celebrate it? The hotel that I work currently had received a lot of reservations for 1 night stay on tomorrow! So romantic! I wish everyone a Happy Valentine day! Have a great day with your loves one. :)
 
- People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you. -
XoXo, Melody with Love ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops