Happy Valentine Day 2013

It's Valentine day! This year I won't be celebrate it with my single status anymore! I finally can celebrate it with my partner, my husband! Yeah! Husband and Wife, married status! I'm so glad that my husband love me. :) Although, I'm not a career women nor sexy pretty with high qualification women... but he still choose me, with me and love me. I'm so blessed to marry him.
I dolled up myself to head off for dinner. I love my newly purchased clutch.
Its raining heavily on Valentine day. We went Ice Edge Cafe for our dinner. Yummy Yummy!! Actually I'm crave for the delicious waffle with ice-cream. haha. They're pesto cream chicken are very nice too. We had a simple but wonderful dinner there. (Ice Edge Cafe, 2 kovan road, simon plaza, #01-10)
Received my valentine day present from hubby. Thank you so much my dear. I like it. And thanks for everything for today. Love you much.  :) till then...

- The purpose of relationship is not to have someone who might complete you, but to have someone who might share your incompleteness. - 
XoXo, Melody With Love ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops